The conference will offer learning tracks for carnivals, concessionaires, game operators and amusement & water parks. Participants will register for one following training tracks:
One day of aquatics training including water quality courses.
Two days of operation workshops for concessionaires, game operators, and midway personnel with seminars to include but not limited to:
- Person in Charge (PIC) Food Safety Education
- Alternative Employee hiring Options
- NEC Mobile Electric Code for carnivals, festivals and fairs
- Food trailer set-up for maximum output
- Midway Security preparation presented by the FBI
- Severe Weather planning
Provide mobile and fixed amusement operators in Ohio the opportunity to attain NAARSO Ride Safety Inspection certification.
Increase the level of safety and quality of service on midways at carnivals, fairs, festivals, water and amusement parks throughout the Midwest.